TP-Link Omada Hardware Controller - OC200
|Price||£80.00 EXC VAT||£79.20 EXC VAT||£78.40 EXC VAT||£77.20 EXC VAT||£76.00 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 888000|
TP-Link Omada Hardware Controller - OC200
A Professional Omada SDN Controller with No Need to Run a dedicated PC or Server.
- Centralised Management: Up to 100 Omada access points, 20 JetStream switches, and 10 Omada routers.
- Free Cloud Access: Manage and monitor with the Omada app or Web UI from anywhere, anytime.
- On-Premises Management: Locally monitor and manage devices with the ultimate security and stability.
- Industry-Leading Hardware Design: A powerful chipset, durable metal casing, USB 2.0 port for auto backup, and two Fast Ethernet ports.
- Flexible Power Supply: 802.3af/at PoE or Micro USB (DC 5V/Minimum 1A) for flexible installation.
- Easy and Intelligent Network Monitoring: The easy-to-use dashboard makes it simple to see the real-time network status and traffic distribution.
- Real-Time Network Topology: Helps IT admins quickly see and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
- Easier Network Maintenance: WiFi heat-map simulator, visualisable network report, and batch & multi-site management benefit network maintenance.
Centralised Management for Access Points, Switches, and Routers - OC200, the professional on-premises hardware controller for the Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform, provides 100% centralised management of Omada access points, JetStream switches, and Omada routers—all controlled from a single interface.
Hybrid Cloud for Maximum Convenience - Featuring hybrid cloud technology, the Omada Hardware Controller OC200 allows you to remotely control the whole network wherever you are in the world with cloud access. Locally manage devices with the ultimate security and stability.
Industry-Leading Hardware Design - Equipped with an advanced design and the latest chip-set, the OC200 has enough processing power to support the massive management of your business network.
Easy and Intelligent Network Monitoring - The easy to use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status; check network usage and traffic distribution; receive network condition logs, abnormal event warnings, and notifications; or even track key data for better business results. Network topology helps IT admins quickly see and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
Multiple Factors Guarantee Easier Network Maintenance:
- WiFi Heat-map Simulator: Generate a Wi-Fi solution by simulating the wireless coverage effect of APs in the actual site. Determine the appropriate number and location of APs according to the coverage requirements.
- Visualisable Network Report for Conveniently Summary: Help service providers easily report network service quality to their customers through reports. IT administrators also easily report network operation status through reports.
- Batch Management, Multi-Site Management, and Remote Firmware Updates: Improve network maintenance without needing to configure on-site or manage devices one by one.
- Powerful Scheduling: Maintain your network easily with more agile and effective processing. No manual tasks required.
Greater Convenience with the Omada App - Remotely access and configure your whole network with a tap of your phone from anywhere in the world.
|Interface||• 2× 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port
• 1× USB 2.0 Port
• 1× Micro USB Port
|Power Supply||802.3af/at PoE or Micro USB（DC 5V/Minimum 1A）|
|Dimensions||3.9×3.9×1.0 in (100×98×25 mm)|
|Centralised Management||• Up to 100 Omada access points, 20 JetStream switches, and 10 Omada routers
• Up to 1,000 Clients
Note: Please refer to www.tp-link.com/en/business-networking/all-omada/ to find all the device models supported by OC200
|Management Features||• Automatic Device Discovery
• Batch Configuration
• Batch Firmware Upgrading
• Intelligent Network Monitoring
• Abnormal Event Warnings
• Unified Configuration
• Reboot Schedule
• Captive Portal Configuration
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||• Omada Hardware Controller OC200
• Quick Installation Guide
• Ethernet Cable
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7,Vista, XP or MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux|
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: 0–40 ℃ (32–104 ℉)
• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)
• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing
- Omada Hardware Controller OC200
- Quick Installation Guide
- Ethernet Cable