Ubiquiti 48V 24W POE Gigabit Power Adapter - POE-48-24W-G
Availability: Despatched next working day
Linitx Quick Code # 14197
Manufacturer SKU: POE-48-24W-G
Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Inc
|Price||£16.00 EXC VAT||£15.84 EXC VAT||£15.68 EXC VAT||£15.44 EXC VAT||£15.20 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 888000|
Ubiquiti POE Gigabit Power Adapter POE-48-24W-G
POE-48-24W-G GigaBit power supply for use with the UniFi UAP-PRO and UAP-AC. It can also be used with the Ubiquiti Outdoor Instant 802.3af 48v to 16v when connected to other Ubiquiti devices that require 24V or lower input power.
Using 48v supplies allows long ethernet cable runs, typically up to 100 metres at Gigabit Speeds.
The POE-48-24W-G can be connected directly to the UniFi UAP-PRO and UAP-AC but must NOT be connected directly to other Ubiquiti devices that are limited to a 24v input maximum.
Connecting UniFi UAP-PRO and UAP-AC directly to this unit without the Ubiquiti Outdoor Instant 802.3af 48v to 16v adapter will damage those devices.
- Earth grounding / ESD protection
- Power LED
- Output Voltage: 48VDC @ 0.5A
- Input Voltage: 90-260VAC@47-63Hz
- Input Current: 0.3A @120VAC, 0.2A @230VAC
- Inrush Current: <15A peak @120VAC, <30A peak @230VAC
- Efficiency: 70+%
- Output Ripple: 1% Max
- Switching Frequency: 200kHz
- Line Regulation: +/- 0.5%
- Load Regulation: +/- 1%
- Operating Temperature: -10C to +60 deg C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to +85 deg C
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 90% non condensing
- Size (LxWxH): 91.8 x 59.9 x 33 cm
- Weight: 158.5g
- AC Connector: IEC-320 C6
- Data IN / POE: RJ45 Shielded Socket
- 80% Current Indicator: Power LED will change colour
- Surge Protection: Common Mode
- Clamping Protection: 11V Data, 77.5V Power
- Max Surge Discharge: 1200A (8/20uS) Power
- Peak Pulse Current: 36A (10/1000uS) Data
- Shunt Capacitance: <5pf data
- Response Time: <1nS
- Compliance: UL, EN55022 (CISPR22) class B, Meets CE
- 1 x POE-48-24W-G
- 1 x UK Power cable (C5)
Please note that links to other websites are beyond our control. We link in good faith and are not be responsible for their content.
Ubiquiti POE-48-24W-G Datasheet