Ubiquiti airMAX M2 NanoStation Outdoor CPE - NSM2
Availability: Despatched next working day
Linitx Quick Code # 13742
Manufacturer SKU: NSM2
Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Inc
|Price||£72.00 EXC VAT||£71.28 EXC VAT||£70.56 EXC VAT||£69.48 EXC VAT||£68.40 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 888000|
Ubiquiti airMAX NSM2 M2 NanoStation Outdoor CPE
Ubiquiti NanoStation M2: 2.4GHz Hi Power 2x2 MIMO AirMax TDMA Station offers 150+ Mpbs real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range.
The NSM2 features 2x2 MIMO technology and antenna array designs featuring 16dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz and 11dBi dual-polarity 11dBi at 2.4GHz. Both in a compact form-factor and with optimized cross-polarity isolation.
The NSM2 also offers software enabled POE output via a secondary Ethernet port for seamless IP Video integration. Remote hardware reset circuitry allows for device to be reset from power supply location.
In addition, any NanoStation can easily become 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Instant 802.3af adapter.
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 2 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- Enclosure Size: 29.4 cm x 8 cm x 3cm
- Weight: 0.4kg
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabalized Plastic
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit included
- Max Power Consumption: 8 Watts
- Power Supply: 24V/0.5A surge portection integrated POE adapter included
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -30C to +80C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Frequency Range: 2.32-2.55 GHz
- Gain: 10.4-11.2 dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 23dB minimum
- Max VSWR: 1.6:1
- H-pol Beamwidth: 55 deg.
- V-pol Beamwidth: 53 deg.
- Elevation Beamwidth: 27 deg.
- NanoStation M2
- Zip Tie
- PoE (24V, 0.5A) with Mounting Bracket
- UK Power Cord
Please note that links to other websites are beyond our control. We link in good faith and are not be responsible for their content.