Ubiquiti airMAX M5 120 Degree Sector Antenna - AM-5G19-120
|Price||£126.00 EXC VAT||£124.74 EXC VAT||£123.48 EXC VAT||£121.59 EXC VAT||£119.70 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 888000|
Ubiquiti airMAX M5 Sector Antenna 19dBi 120 Degree - AM-5G19-120
The Ubiquiti AM-5G19-120 Sector Antenna is regularly used within WISP networks in short range installations to connect client devices back to the main the network.
To get the best from the AM-5G19-120 we recommend using the Rocket M5 in order to achieve the most reliable PTMP Links.
The AM-5G19-120 features next-generation technology, which achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas.
Users can pair the AM-5G19-120 with a Rocket M5 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Weatherproof RF jumpers and Rocket mount are included.
Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation / Rocket Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
- Frequency Range: 5.15-5.85
- Gain: 18.6-19.1 dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 28dB min.
- Max VSWR: 1.5:1
- Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 123 deg.
- Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 123 deg.
- Elevation Beamwidth: 4 deg.
- Electrical Downtilt: 2 deg.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions: 700x145x79mm
- Weight: 5.9 kg
- Windloading: 160 mph
- AM-5G19-120 Sector Antenna
- Protective Shroud
- U-Brackets (Qty. 2)
- Pole Brackets (Qty. 2)
- Pole Clamps (Qty. 2)
- Carriage Bolts (M8x135, Qty. 4)
- Serrated Flange Bolts (M8x20, Qty. 4)
- Serrated Flange Nuts (M8, Qty. 8)
- Weatherproof RF Cables (Qty. 2)
- Quick Start Guide
Please note that links to other websites are beyond our control. We link in good faith and are not be responsible for their content.