Ubiquiti airMAX Rocket 2AC Prism
Ubiquiti Networks R2AC-Prism
|Price||£140.00 EXC VAT||£138.60 EXC VAT||£137.20 EXC VAT||£135.10 EXC VAT||£133.00 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
The Ubiquiti airMAX Rocket 2AC Prism improves upon the tried and tested Rocket M2 series. Offering improved through-put, flexibility, ease of use and advanced features in either a PtMP or PtP scenario.
The Rocket 2AC Prism features both airMAX ac and airPrism technologies for maximum wireless performance in high-density areas. It delivers complete coverage of the 2.4GHz spectrum with a single radio. The Rocket 2AC Prism allows for flexibility in configuring channel bandwidths.
airOS 8 - airOS v8 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti airMAX ac products.
Powerful Wireless Features:
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
PtP: 10/20/40 MHz
PtMP: 10/20/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- airMagic Channel Selection Tool
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation/li>
- Redesigned User Interface
- HTML5 Technology
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Diagnostic Tools, including Ethernet Cabling Test, RF Diagnostics, and airView Spectrum Analyzer
airPRISM - To enhance airMAX ac performance, Ubiquiti Networks introduces their patented airPrism technology.
- Improves SNR - High data rates require a high Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR), which is challenging to achieve, especially in noisy, high-density areas. Integrated into Ubiquiti's custom silicon, airPrism technology creates a high SNR by isolating signals within the operating channel and rejecting interference using specialised circuitry, the High-Selectivity Receiver(HSR).
- Removes Interference - Depending on the product model and operating mode, available channel widths may include 10, 20, or 40 MHz. Theoretically APs operate on different channels; however, because of the wider channel bandwidths, there can be overlap in spectrum usage. airPrism technology removes up to an additional 30+ dB of adjacent channel interference through the active filtering design, so an airMAX ac AP with airPrism technology can provide significantly greater performance than a typical AP.
- Facilitates AP Co-Location - Co-location is vital in many scenarios. For example, a WISP may have limited tower space, so it must co-locate all APs within that allotted footprint. Shielding and other means can lessen interference but may be impractical. By deploying airMAX ac APs with airPrism technology, you can co-locate APs and enhance the overall performance of your wireless network
* GPS sync support available in airOS firmware v8.5.0 and newer.
You can find the R2AC-Prism datasheet here.
|Dimensions||88 x 40 x 230 mm|
|Networking Interface||(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port|
|RF Connectors||(2) RP-SMA (Waterproof), (1) GPS* (Waterproof )|
|LEDs||(4) Signal Strength, GPS*, LAN, Power|
|Enclosure||Die-Cast Aluminum with White Powder Coating|
|Max. Power Consumption||8.5W|
|Power Supply||24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)|
|Power Method||Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)|
|Processor Specs||Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720 MHz|
|Memory||128 MB DDR2 SDRAM, 16 MB NOR Flash|
|Supported Voltage Range||18-26VDC|
|Signal Strength LEDs||Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels|
|Channel Sizes||10/20/40 MHz|
|ESD/EMP Protection||24 kV Contact / Air for Ethernet|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 70 C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|Shock and Vibration||ETSI300-019-1.4|
|Modes||Access Point, Station|
|Services||Web Server, SNMP, SSH Server, Telnet , Ping Watchdog, DHCP, NAT, Bridging, Routing|
|Utilities||airMagic, airView, Antenna Alignment Tool, Discovery Utility, Site Survey, Ping, Traceroute, Speed Test|
|Distance Adjustment||Dynamic Ack and Ackless Mode|
|Power Adjustment||Software Adjustable UI or CLI|
|Security||WPA2 AES Only|
|QoS||Supports Packet Level Classification WMM and User Customer Level: High/Medium/Low|
|Statistical Reporting||Up Time, Packet Errors, Data Rates, Wireless Distance, Ethernet Link Rate|
|Other||Remote Reset Support, Software Enabled/Disabled,VLAN Support, 256QAM, GPS*, TX Filter|
|Ubiquiti Specific Features||10 MHz Channels, airMAX ac Mode, Traffic Shaping with Burst Support,|
Discovery Protocol, Frequency Band Offset, Ackless Mode
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|