Ubiquiti AirRouter Indoor AP WiFi Access Point AIRROUTER (UK Power Adapter)
Ubiquiti Networks AirRouter(UK)
|Price||£31.00 EXC VAT||£30.69 EXC VAT||£30.38 EXC VAT||£29.92 EXC VAT||£29.45 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
This product is "End Of Life"
AIRROUTER - Ubiquiti AirRouter Indoor AP WiFi Access Point (UK Power Adapter)
The Ubiquiti AirRouter Indoor WiFi Access Point is now EOL (end of life) and although there is no direct replacement, we highly recommend the Ubiquiti airMax airCube Home WiFi Access Point ACB-ISP as a suitable alternative.
Please note: This version of the AirRouter is supplied with a European 2 pin AC/DC adapter and a high quality 2pin to 3pin 3A fused adapter. (Complies with BS5733, BS1363 plug/socket features and BS1362 fuse link)
The Ubiquiti AirRouter is a wireless router based on the new technology 802.11n compatible with older versions of Wi-Fi 802.11b/g allows a transmission speed up to 150 Mbps. Stylish design, integrated antennas, Ubiquiti quality.
Thanks to using AirOS, you can find all standard features you are used to from Nanostations and other Ubiquiti products.
Another advantage of the AirRouter is high data rates through the use of 802.11n standard and TDMA, which allows the unit in AP mode connect more than 300 clients and low latency.
Web-based configuration is very simple. Settings include:
- AP mode, client or WDS
- Traffic shaping
- Between WAN and LAN routing and transparent bridge, with or without NAT
- Device supports transparent transmission of IPv6 in the bridge mode with WDS.
- TX Power regulation: yes
- Comformity: FCC, CE
- Default IP: 192.168.1.1
- Default name: ubnt
- Default password: ubnt
- DHCP: Server, Client, Router client, Static, Dynamic
- Dimension: 162 x 130 x 30 mm
- Encryption: WEP, WPA, WPA2, 802.1X
- Frequence: 2,4 GHz
- IPv6 support: Transparent (Bridge mode)
- LAN port: 4 x RJ45 10/100 Mbps
- Modulation: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM/64-QAM
- NAND: 4 MB
- Operation mode : AP, Client, WDS, Bridge
- Operational temperature: -20 - 60 C
- Output for an external antenna: no
- Power supply: 5 V, 2 A
- RAM: 32 MB
- Standards: 802.11b/g, 802.11n, 802.11d, 802.11e, 802.11h
- Transmission speed: up to 150 Mbps
- USB port: Ano, 1.1/2.0
- WAN port: 1 x RJ45 10/100 Mbps
- Weight: 0,22 Kg