Ubiquiti Edgepoint 6 Port Router - EP-R6
Ubiquiti Networks EP-R6
||£97.00 EXC VAT||£96.03 EXC VAT||£95.06 EXC VAT||£93.61 EXC VAT||£92.15 EXC VAT ||CALL US
- Breakthrough in Tower Deployment - The EdgePoint features FiberProtect to significantly reduce electrostatic discharge (ESD) failures and electromagnetic interference (EMI), greatly improve data signal integrity, and consolidate the wired data backhaul to a single fiber cable run for long-distance connectivity.
- All-in-One Design - A single, compact controller eliminates clutter, expensive cabinets, extraneous installations, and excessive maintenance.
- Purpose-Built for WISP Control The first application-specific designed WISP control point, the EdgePoint combines the advanced routing capabilities of EdgeMAX® with fiber backhaul and versatile powering capabilities.
- Advanced Routing Applications - Powerful routing features – such as link balancing – provide redundancy and increased performance for outdoor wireless links.
- Model - EP-R6
- Dimensions - 188.6 x 177.1 x 49.8mm
- Weight - 605g
- Power Input -
- DC Terminal Block
- RJ45 POE
- Power Supply - Min 24v / 0.3A
- VDC Input - 24v / 3A
- Passive POE Input - 24V / 1.4A, 4-Pair (+1, 2, 4, 5; -3, 6, 7, 8) Passive PoE, eth0
- Passive POE Output - 24V / 0.7A, 2-Pair (+4, 5; -7, 8) Passive PoE, eth0 to eth4 (Do NOT Configure eth0 in PoE Output Mode
if You Are Using a PoE Input Power Source.)
- Ports -
- 5 x 10/100/1000 RJ45
- 1 x SFP 1Gbps
- Processor - Dual core 880Mhz - MIPS1004Kc
- System Memory - 256MB DDR3
- Storage - 256MB NAND
- Operating Temperature - -20 to 65
- Operating Humidity - 10 to 90% Non condensing
The Datasheet can be found here
3 years ago Collected by Trustpilot
Excellent router/switch which I am using in my WISP. Included POE brick will run the EdgePoint and 2 radios. Works well for switching and routing or both as required.
Frequently Purchased Together