Ubiquiti PoE 24V 12W Injector Spare Part
Availability: Despatched next working day
Linitx Quick Code # 17280
Manufacturer SKU: POE-24-12W-G-WH-SPARE-PART
Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Inc
Ubiquiti PoE 24V Injector spare part POE-24-12W-G-WH
These injectors have been recovered from returned units and will not include any retail packaging or a UK mains lead. Age will vary however all injectors have been confirmed working.
24v GigaBit power supply for use with the UniFi UAP and UAP-LR. It can also be used with the Ubiquiti AirMax range.
Using 24v supplies allows long ethernet cable runs, typically up to 100 metres at Gigabit Speeds.
Image for illustration purposes only, actual product may vary.
Earth grounding/ESD protection
- Output Voltage: 24VDC @ 0.5A
- Input Voltage: 90-260VAC@47-63Hz
- Input Current: 0.3A @120VAC, 0.2A @230VAC
- Inrush Current: <15A peak @120VAC, <30A peak @230VAC
- Efficiency: 70+%
- Output Ripple: 1% Max
- Switching Frequency: 200kHz
- Line Regulation: +/- 0.5%
- Load Regulation: +/- 1%
- Operating Temperature: -10C to +60 deg C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to +85 deg C
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 90% non condensing
- Weight: 158.5g
- AC Connector: IEC-320 C6
- Data IN / POE: RJ45 Shielded Socket
- 80% Current Indicator: Power LED will change colour
- Surge Protection: Common Mode
- Clamping Protection: 11V Data, 77.5V Power
- Max Surge Discharge: 1200A (8/20uS) Power
- Peak Pulse Current: 36A (10/1000uS) Data
- Shunt Capacitance: <5pf data
- Response Time: <1nS
- Compliance: UL, EN55022 (CISPR22) class B, Meets CE
There is no box content detail for this product yet.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
There are no datasheets for this product yet.
Frequently Purchased Together
Ubiquiti airMAX NanoSta
£49.20 inc vat
1073 in stock
Ubiquiti UniFi 8 Port P
£129.60 inc vat
54 in stock
Ubiquiti FiberPoE Gen2
£36.00 inc vat
63 in stock
Ubiquiti airMax airCube
£30.00 inc vat
5 in stock
Ubiquiti Universal Arm
£7.20 inc vat
209 in stock