Ubiquiti Unifi Wireless AP Access Point Hotspot 3 Pack UAP-3
Ubiquiti Networks UAP-3
Linitx Quick Code # 13249
Manufacturer SKU: UAP-3
Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Networks
|Price||£148.00 EXC VAT||£146.52 EXC VAT||£145.04 EXC VAT||£142.82 EXC VAT||£140.60 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
This product is "End Of Life"
UAP-3 - Ubiquiti Unifi AP AC Wireless Access Point WiFi Hotspot 3 Pack
The Ubiquiti UniFi UAP Indoor 802.11n Access Point 3 Pack (UAP-3) is Ubiquiti?s 300Mbps entry level 2.4GHz ONLY wireless access point and is one of the most popular in the UniFi range. It offers unlimited scalability, carrier class performance, competitive pricing, and a free software management solution without any license costs or paid subscriptions.
LinITX also offers the UAP AC Wireless Access Point as a single unit for those customers that don't require multiple units.
The Unifi UAP-3 features the latest in WiFi 802.11n MIMO technology, up to 300Mbps speeds, and a range of up to 120m (400 feet dependent on installation environment), the Unifi UAP-3 offers great wireless performance in a convenient 3 pack for an even better price point. Offering legacy support for older devices using 802.11b, the UAP-3 uses a MIMO 2x2 antenna system also supporting 802.11n standard and up to 300Mbps connection speeds
LinITX also stock a complete range of Unifi Network Switches, available in 8, 16, 24 & 48 port configurations with power options of 150w all the way up to 750w. Non-PoE options are also available with similar multiple port options. Please see our entire range of Unifi Network Switches available from LinITX.com
As an alternative to the UAP-3, we also offer UAP-AC-LITE Unifi AC Lite Wireless Access Point that features dual band connectivity and the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac technology, which gives you connection speeds up to 5 times faster than single band units.
The Unifi Controller software (available on Windows, Mac and Linux) can be accessed through any standard web browser with most web-enabled devices. The Ubiquiti Unifi Controller allows an administrator to instantly provision thousands of Unifi Access Points, map networks, efficiently manage system traffic, and further provision individual Ubiquiti Unifi wireless devices.
Other Ubiquiti Unifi Wireless Access Points in this range:
uap3, uap, uap 3, unifi uap3, unifi uap 3, uap 3 pack, unifi ac uap, unifi uap ap
- Dimensions: 20x20x3.65cm.
- Weight: 290g (430g with mounting kit)
- Networking Interface: 1 x 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- Buttons: Reset
- WiFi Standards: 802.11 b/g/n
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (24V), For 802.3af Support a POE converter is needed which can be found here.
- Power Supply: 24V 0.5A PoE Adapter Included
- Maximum Power Consumption: 4W
- BSSID: Up to four per radio
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2-AES, 802.11i
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70 C
- 2.4GHz: 3 Integrated dBi Omni (Supports 2x2 MIMO with Spatial Diversity)
- Max TX Power:
- 2.4GHz: 20dBm
- Advanced Traffic Management:
- VLAN: 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest traffic isolation: Supported
- WMM: Voice, Video, Best Effort and Background
- Concurrent Clients: 100+
- Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
- 802.11n, 2.4 GHz (2x2) 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS15, HT 20/40)
- 802.11b 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 3x UniFi(UAP) AP
- 3x Mounting bracket
- 3x PSU with integral Passive PoE injector
- 3x C5 cloverleaf mains cable (a UK power lead will be provided free of Charge)