Ubiquiti UniFi 48 Port Gigabit Network Switch US-48 (Non-PoE)
Ubiquiti Networks US-48
|Price||£308.00 EXC VAT||£304.92 EXC VAT||£301.84 EXC VAT||£297.22 EXC VAT||£292.60 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Switch 48 (US-48), part of the UniFi line of products.
The UniFi Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For its total, non-blocking throughput, the US-48 supports up to 70Gbps.
The US-48 features two SFP+ ports for high-capacity uplinks of up to 10 Gbps, so you can directly connect to a high?performance storage server or deploy a long-distance uplink to another switch.
You can access any managed UniFi Switch through the UniFi Controller to configure a variety of features:
- Operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port
- Network/VLAN configuration
- Jumbo frame and flow control services
- Network settings
- Storm control setting per port
- Spanning tree configuration
- 802.1x control and RADIUS VLAN
- Debug terminal option for command-line interface
- 48 x Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- 2 x SFP Ports
- 2 x SFP+ Ports
- 1 x Serial Console Port
- Non-Blocking Throughput- 70 Gbps
- Switching Capacity- 140 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate- 104.16 Mpps
- Maximum Power Consumption- 56W
- Dimensions- 443 x 43 x 286 mm (17.44 x 1.69 x 11.26")
- Operating Temperature- -5 to 40C (23 to 104F)
- Sound Level- Fan Level: 0- 34dBa Fan Level: 1- 37dBa
- LEDs per Port- Speed/Link/Activity
- Certifications- CE, FCC, IC
You can find the US-48 Datasheet here.