Ubiquiti USG UniFi Security Gateway Router - USG
Availability:Awaiting Date from Manufacturer
Linitx Quick Code # 14177
Manufacturer SKU: USG
Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Inc
|Price||£98.00 EXC VAT||£97.02 EXC VAT||£96.04 EXC VAT||£94.57 EXC VAT||£93.10 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 888000|
USG - Ubiquiti UniFi Security Gateway VPN Firewall Router
The Ubiquiti UniFi USG has a dual core 500MHz processor giving standard hardware accelerated performance and supports 3 gigabit interfaces for LAN/WAN connections.
The USG's powerful firewall offers advanced firewall policies to protect your network and its data, whilst offering convenient VLAN support to allow creation of virtual network segments for added security.
The UniFi USG also functions as a VPN server, offering a site to site VPN that will secure and encrypt all private data communications sent over the internet.
This UniFi router offers QoS for enterprise VoIP and video calls, giving top priority to voice and video traffic, ensuring crystal clear calls and lag-free video streaming.
The Ubiquiti USG is deployed in the same way as the Unifi Access Points for wireless networking. This allows use of the UniFi Controller software, enabling easy access to device detection, provisioning and management across the entire network.
usg, unifi usg, unifi us g, unifi security gateway, us g, usg router
- Dimensions: 135x135x28.3mm.
- Weight: 366g
- Networking Interface: 3 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports & 1x RJ45 Serial Port
- Processor: Dual-Core 500Mhz, MIPS64
- Power Method: 9 to 24VDC, Supported Voltage Range
- Power Supply: 12VDC, 1A Power Adapter (Included)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 7W
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 45 C
- Layer 3 Forwarding Performance:
- Packet Size: 64 Bytes: 1,000,000 pps
- Packet Size: 512 Bytes or Larger: 3 Gbps (Line Rate)
- UniFi Security Gateway
- Power Adapter (12V, 1A)
- UK Power Cord
- Screws (Qty. 2)
- Screw Anchors (Qty. 2)
Please note that links to other websites are beyond our control. We link in good faith and are not be responsible for their content.