Ubiquiti UniFi Security Gateway VPN Firewall Router USG
Ubiquiti Networks USG
|Price||£92.00 EXC VAT||£91.08 EXC VAT||£90.16 EXC VAT||£88.78 EXC VAT||£87.40 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
USG - Ubiquiti UniFi Security Gateway VPN Firewall Router
The Ubiquiti UniFi Security Gateway (USG) extends the UniFi Enterprise System and is designed to provide reliable routing and advanced security for your network, at an unbeatable price. The UniFi USG is capable of providing routing at up to 1 million packets per second and integrates seamlessly with the UniFi Controller Software to allow access to an easy to use interface.
The Ubiquiti UniFi USG has a dual core 500MHz processor giving standard hardware accelerated performance and supports 3 gigabit interfaces for LAN/WAN connections. Its powerful firewall offers advanced firewall policies to protect your network and its data, whilst offering convenient VLAN support to allow creation of virtual network segments for added security.
The UniFi USG also functions as a VPN server, offering a site to site VPN that will secure and encrypt all private data communications sent over the internet.
This UniFi router offers QoS for enterprise VoIP and video calls, giving top priority to voice and video traffic, ensuring crystal clear calls and lag-free video streaming.
The Ubiquiti USG is deployed in the same way as the Unifi Access Points for wireless networking. This allows use of the UniFi Controller software, enabling easy access to device detection, provisioning and management across the entire network.
usg, unifi usg, unifi us g, unifi security gateway, us g, usg router
- Dimensions: 135x135x28.3mm.
- Weight: 366g
- Networking Interface: 3 x 10/100/100 Ethernet Ports & 1x RJ45 Serial Port
- Processor: Dual-Core 500Mhz, MIPS64
- Power Method: 9 to 24VDC, Supported Voltage Range
- Power Supply: 12VDC, 1A Power Adapter (Included)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 7W
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 45 C
- Layer 3 Forwarding Performance:
- Packet Size: 64 Bytes: 1,000,000 pps
- Packet Size: 512 Bytes or Larger: 3 Gbps (Line Rate)