Ubiquiti Ethernet Surge Protector Gen 2 - ETH-SP-G2
Ubiquiti Networks ETH-SP-G2
|Price||£12.00 EXC VAT||£11.88 EXC VAT||£11.76 EXC VAT||£11.58 EXC VAT||£11.40 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
The Ubiquiti Ethernet Surge Protector Gen 2 provides all of the features of the first generation, but with significantly better surge protection performance.
ESD Protection for Outdoor High-Speed Networks
Introducing the Ethernet Surge Protector, model ETH-SP-G2, from Ubiquiti Networks. The ETH-SP-G2 is a cost-effective solution for protecting sensitive, third-party Ethernet devices from damaging electrostatic discharge and surges. Since all Ubiquiti airMAX devices already have robust ESD protection built in, adding the ETH-SP-G2 to the installation provides an additional layer of protection to the network.
The ETH-SP-G2 is engineered to protect any Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or non-PoE device with connection speeds of up to 1 Gbps. Two passive, surge-protected RJ45 connections provide maximum equipment compatibility.
Ideal for WISP Networks
All Ubiquiti airMAX devices are equipped with ESD protection. However, to protect third-party devices, the ETH-SP-G2 provides essential ESD protection to guard against costly service calls and downtime.
For example, protect your subscriber networks by installing the ETH-SP-G2 next to CPE devices. Damaging ESD attacks and surges will be diverted to the ETH-SP-G2 and safely discharged into the ground, so the CPE and other network devices are protected.
- Dimensions - 91 x 61 x 32.5 mm
- Weight - 80g
- Interface Connections - 2x RJ45
- ESD/EMP Protection - Absorbing Transient Current with Responce to Surge Voltage from 100V/s to 1kV/us
- DC Spart-Over Voltage - 90V @ 100V/s
- Maximum Impulse Spark-over Voltage - 700V @ 1kV/us
- Discharge Current - 5kA Maximum / 0.5kA Normal
- Maximum Insulation Resistance - 1Gohm @50V
- Maximum Capacitance - 1.0 pF @ 1MHz
- Data Line Protection - RJ45 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3af POE Support - Yes
- Shock and Vibration Certification - ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
- Operating Temperature - -30 to 65 C
- Operating Humidity - 10 to 90% Noncondensing