IDEA4TEC Smart PowerBank Active PoE 48V 802.3af - EU PSU Included
Linitx Quick Code # 14734
Manufacturer SKU: PowerBank-PoE-48V/EU
|Price||£86.00 EXC VAT||£85.14 EXC VAT||£84.28 EXC VAT||£82.99 EXC VAT||£81.70 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 888000|
The Smart PowerBank PoE 48V is a handy power source for use during installation or testing of equipment where a mains power source may not be available. It is designed to power devices that use active PoE. The PowerBank can be used with 802.3af compatible Ubiquiti products and MikroTik RouterBoards.
- Efficiency 25 W/h, at 300mA load current provides 3 hours of continuous operation.
- Built in Li-Ion 7.2V 3500mAh battery.
- Built-in microprocessor fast charger, full charge in 3 hours.
- Charging power 12V, can be charged from car installation (suitable adapter cable required - cable not included).
- 12V PSU included for home/office charging
- Double security of charging and discharge of battery.
- Two RJ45 connectors for Ethernet, including one with PoE.
- Battery level indicator.
- Short circuit indicator.
|Power supply (charging)||12V DC|
|PoE output voltage||48V DC, 300mA (802.3af Active POE)|
|Maximum continuous output current||1500mA|
|Protection activation current, 5s:||2A|
|Protection activation current, 1s:||less than 2,2A|
|Time for full charging||3h|
|Battery||Li-Ion 18500 7.2v/3500mAh|
|Dimension||147mm x 89mm x 24mm|
|Temperature Range||0 to 60 Degrees|