LinITX APU2 E4/5 Network 4GB pfSense Pre-Configured Kit - (3NIC+USB+RTC)
|Price||£230.00 EXC VAT||£227.70 EXC VAT||£225.40 EXC VAT||£221.95 EXC VAT||£218.50 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 888000|
This product is "End Of Life"
LinITX APU2 E4/5 Network Firewall + 4GB pfSense Pre-Configured Kit
LinITX APU E4/5 4GB (3NIC+USB+RTC) with pfSense is a custom built small form factor pfSense firewall.
Please note, the default choice of casing colour is RED (as pictured). If you require a different colour please choose from the "Enclosure" set of options - red, silver, blue, black.
Please select from the options above to build your pfSense firewall. The price displayed is for the APU2 and system build only, the price will update with your options once added to shopping cart.
The APU board in this kit has a mini-PCIe slot allowing for the addition of a mini-PCIe Wireless Card. (See Product options)
Note - The latest full version of pfSense will be installed, for quicker response times we recommend selecting an Msata storage option.
If you require just the board (without any additional extras - case, PSU etc.) please see the PC Engines APU2 E4 System Board with 4GB RAM, which is sold individually.
Please note, all pfSense kits are built to order and are not always eligible for same day dispatch.
- CPU AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC
- 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support
- 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache
- 4 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM, with optional ECC support
- Storage Boot from SD card (internal sdhci controller)
- External USB
- m-SATA SSD or conventional SATA SSD / HDD *choose option
- Power Approx. 6 to 10W of 12V DC power depending on CPU load
- Connect to 2.5 mm DC jack or optional internal header *choose option
- Expansion 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket for 3G modem) *choose option
- Connectivity 2 or 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels using Intel i210AT / i211AT NICs depending on the model
- I/O DB9 serial port for serial console, LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD/TXD)
- Firmware coreboot open source system BIOS with support for iPXE and USB boot
- Form factor 6"x6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm), fits in our case1d2*u enclosures
- Cooling Conductive cooling from the CPU to the enclosure through a 3 mm alu heat spreader
- LinITX APU2 E4/5 Pre-Configured Kit
- Optional Extras (as chosen before checkout)