Ubiquiti airFiber AF24 1.4Gbps 24Ghz - Pair
Ubiquiti Networks AF24(EU)-PAIR
|Price||£2,400.00 EXC VAT||£2,376.00 EXC VAT||£2,352.00 EXC VAT||£2,316.00 EXC VAT||£2,280.00 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
The Ubiquiti airFiber AF24 1.4Gbps 24 GHz Point-to-Point radio is a truly revolutionary 24 GHz Point-to-Point high throughput radio from Ubiquiti Networks. The Ubiquiti airFiber is housed in a compact, highly efficient form factor, enabling it to deliver revolutionary performance of 1.4+ Gbps aggregate throughput and up to 13+ km range. The airFiber AF24 ushers in a new era in wireless and carrier-class backhaul technology.
Please note this is for 2 x airFiber AF24's thus making a complete link pair
Advanced Antenna System:- Featuring a dual-independent 2x2 MIMO 24GHz hi-gain reflector antenna system. The Ubiquiti airFiber can operate in both FDD (Frequency Division Duplex) and HDD (Hybrid Division Duplex) modes for unparalleled speed and spectral efficiency in the 24GHz worldwide license-free band. (The 24GHz License Exempt radio band in the EU is limited to 24.2GHz only, therefore dual frequency FDD mode is not permitted, however single frequency FDD mode can still be used although with reduced range).
Efficient by Design:- Every detail of airFiber was designed and engineered by the Ubiquiti R&D Team. From the silicon chip up to the innovative split-antenna architecture, the Ubiquiti R&D Team created airFiber to deliver superior throughput with efficiency. airFiber was purpose built to create a high performance backhaul.
Plug and Play Deployment:- Based on Ubiquiti's innovative and intuitive airOS, the airFiber Configuration Interface enables quick configuration and deployment. With installation efficiency in mind, the mechanical design allows easy installation by one person. A two person installation crew can effectively install and align an airFiber link.
Advanced Design:- The Ubiquiti airFiber uses patent-pending technology to virtually eliminate packet transmission latency. Conventional wireless standards impose a latency by having to receive a packet before a packet is transmitted. airFiber can transmit data synchronously without any wait time.
We recommend cabling the AF-24 using Ubiquiti's TOUGHCable Carrier with its extra shielding and grounding make it perfect for deployments up towers and in busy RF zones. Click here for TOUGHCable Carrier. If you require more range for your back haul link then why not check out the AF5 which has an impressive range of 100+Km, click here to see the Ubiquiti airFiber AF5.
- Operating Frequency: 24.05 - 24.25 GHz
- Dimensions: 649 x 426 x 303 mm
- Weight 10.5 kg (Mount Included)
- Max. Power Consumption: < 50W
- Power Supply: 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting: Pole Mount Kit (Included)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 55C (-40 to 131F)
- Status LEDs: Data Port Speed, Data Port Link/Activity, Configuration Port Speed, Configuration Port Link/Activity, GPS Synchronisation, Modulation Mode, Master/Slave, RF Status,
- Two-Digit LED Display Calibrated in dBm
- Data Port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Configuration Port: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Auxiliary Port: (1) RJ-12, Alignment Tone Port
- Maximum Throughput: 1.4+ Gbps
- Maximum Range: 13+ km
- Packets per Second: > 1 Million
- Encryption: 128-Bit AES
- Forward Error Correction: 164/205
- Cyclic Prefix: 1/16 Fixed
- Uplink/Downlink Ratio: 50% Fixed
- GPS: GPS Clock Synchronisation
- EIRP: ~33 dBm (Can be reduced to 20dBm to comply with UK/EU regulations)
- Frequency Accuracy: +/-2.5 ppm without GPS Synchronisation, +/- 0.2 ppm with GPS Synchronisation
- Channel Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- Operating Channels: 24.1 GHz, 24.2 GHz
- Modulation: 64QAM MIMO, 16QAM MIMO, QPSK MIMO, QPSK SISO
- Antenna Gain: 33 dBi
- Beamwidth: < 3.5 Degs
- Front-to-Back Ratio: 30 dB
- Polarity: Dual-Slant Polarisation
- Cross-Polarity Isolation: > 28 dB
Below is the latest Ubiquiti Webinar which shows off the airFiber features, including real world case studies and possible future upgrades and added features.