Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch 48 Port 500W PoE Gigabit Network Switch ES-48-500W
Ubiquiti Networks ES-48-500W
Linitx Quick Code # 14175
Manufacturer SKU: ES-48-500W
Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Networks
|Price||£650.00 EXC VAT||£643.50 EXC VAT||£637.00 EXC VAT||£627.25 EXC VAT||£617.50 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
ES-48-500W - Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch 48 Port 500W PoE Gigabit Network Switch
The Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch 500W 48 Port Gigabit Network Switch (ES-48-500W) is the ideal solution to expanding your network. The ES-48-500W is capable of 70Gbps non-blocking throughput with zero packet loss. Within the Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch range, this is one of the higher end options and ideal for edge communication within a medium to large business.
LinITX recommends using the EdgeSwitch ES-48-500W in deployments alongside the Unifi UAP AC range of access points: Unifi Access Point (UAP), Unifi Long Range Access Point (UAP-AC-LR), Unifi Pro Access Point (UAP-AC-PRO-E) all available at LinITX.com. The ES-48-500W can handle 500W maximum output across 47 ports.
This Ubiquiti 48 port network switch offers a number of fibre connectivity options, allowing you to greatly expand your networks with ease. The 48 Port Unifi EdgeSwitch integrates 2 x SFP+ ports, enabling uplink speeds of up to 10 Gbps and 2 x SFP ports, enabling uplink speeds of up to 1 Gbps.
LinITX also offer the Unifi 24 Port 500W EdgeSwitch (ES-24-500W). This is a simplified version, allowing uplinks of up to 1 Gbps and non-blocking throughput of up to 26 Gbps. Alternatively there is a less expensive, non-powered version of the 48 Port Unifi EdgeSwitch (ES-48-LITE) offering the same performance without PoE.
Control options allow multi-site management with a single instance of the Unifi Controller Software running in the cloud, giving you the option to manage multiple Unifi sites from one centralised interface. Each site is monitored separately and has its own configuration, admin accounts, statistics and maps.
- Enterprise-Class Features - The EdgeSwitch support full Layer 3 routing and management with an extensive array of advance layer 2 features available
- Optical Fiber Backhaul - Two SFP ports+ support uplinks of up to 10 Gbps along with 2 SFP ports for 1 GB Links
- Convenient PoE+ Support - The EdgeSwitch features auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at (48v Unifi Compatibility with no config needed) and 24V passive PoE to power multiple devices on the network.
- Advanced UI - For advanced users, a Command-Line Interface (CLI) is available through telnet and SSH, and the comprehensive UI is easy to learn and allows administrators to configure and monitor features in a graphical user interface.
|Dimensions||485 x 43.7 x 374.6 mm|
|Total Non-blocking Throughput||70 Gbps|
|Switching Capacity||140 Gbps|
|Forwarding Rate||104.16 Mpps|
|Max. Power Consumption|
Including POE Output
Excludes POE Output
|Power Method||100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, Universal Input|
|Power Supply||AC/DC, Internal, 500W DC|
|LEDs Per Port|
RJ45 Data Ports
SFP/SFP+ Data Ports
|Networking Interfaces||(48) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Ports|
(2) 1/10 Gbps SFP+ Ethernet Ports
(2) 1 Gbps SFP Ethernet Ports
|Management Interface||(1) RJ45 Serial Port, Ethernet In/Out Band|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Rackmount||Yes, 1U High|
|ESD/EMP Protection||Air: +/-24 kV, Contact: +/-24 kV|
|Operating Temperature||-5 to 40C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|Shock and Vibration||ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard|
POE Per Port
|PoE Interfaces||POE+ IEEE 802.3af/at (Pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-)|
24VDC Passive PoE (Pins 4, 5+; 7, 8-)
|Max. PoE+ Wattage per Port by PSE||34.2W|
|Voltage Range 802.3at Mode||50-57V|
|Max. Passive PoE Wattage per Port||17W|
|24V Passive PoE Voltage Range||20-27V|