Ubiquiti UniFi AC Outdoor Mesh Wireless Access Point UAP-AC-M-5 5 Pack (No PoE Injectors)
Ubiquiti Networks UAP-AC-M-5
Availability: Despatched next working day
Linitx Quick Code # 14936
Manufacturer SKU: UAP-AC-M-5
Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Networks
|Price||£360.00 EXC VAT||£356.40 EXC VAT||£352.80 EXC VAT||£347.40 EXC VAT||£342.00 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
Compact Form Factor: The UniFi AC Mesh AP is designed to discreetly integrate into any environment.
Weather-Resistant Enclosure: The enclosure has been designed to be used indoors or outdoors.
LED: Unique provisioning LED provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
Versatile Mounting: The UniFi AC Mesh AP can be mounted on a wall, pole, or fast-mount of a Ubiquiti high-gain antenna. (All accessories are included.)
Multiple Power Options: The UniFi AC Mesh AP is compatible with 802.3af PoE Alternative A and 24V passive PoE. You can power it with an 802.3af Alternative A compatible switch, EdgePoint EP-R6, UniFi PoE Switch, or the included Gigabit PoE adapter.
Antenna Options: Use the included omni antennas, or use the included fast-mount adapter to install the AP on an optional connectorized antenna for expanded range coverage and customized pattern shaping.
- Dimensions- 353 x 46 x 34.4 mm (13.9 x 1.81 x 1.35")
- Weight- 152g with Antennas
- Networking Interface- 1x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Buttons- Reset
- Power Method- 24V Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return); 802.3af Alternative A (Pairs 1, 2+; 3, 6 Return) (Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC)
- Maximum Power Consumption- 8.5W
- Maximum TX Power- 2.4 GHz; 20 dBm 5 GHz; 20 dBm
- Antennas- 2x External Dual-Band Omni Antennas. 2.4 GHz; 3 dBi 5 GHz; 4 dBi
- Wi-Fi Standards- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wireless Security- WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- BSSID- Up to Four per Radio
- Mounting- Wall/Pole/Fast-Mount (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature- -30 to 70C
- Operating Humidity- 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications- CE, FCC, IC
Advanced Traffic Management:-
- VLAN- 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS- Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation- Supported
- WMM- Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients- 200+
Supported Data Rates (Mbps):-
- 802.11ac- 6.5 Mbps to 867 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS9 NSS1/2/3, VHT 20/40/80)
- 802.11n- 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS23, HT 20/40)
- 802.11a- 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11g- 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11b- 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps