Ubiquiti Unifi AC Pro AP Access Point 3 Pack UAP-AC-PRO-3 (No PoE Injectors)
Linitx Quick Code # 15614
Manufacturer SKU: UAP-AC-PRO-3
Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Networks
|Price||£327.00 EXC VAT||£323.73 EXC VAT||£320.46 EXC VAT||£315.56 EXC VAT||£310.65 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 888000|
This product is "End Of Life"
UAP-AC-PRO-3 - Ubiquiti Unifi AC Pro Wireless Access Point Wifi Hotspot - 3 Pack
The Ubiquiti Unifi AC Pro Wireless Access Point (UAP-AC-PRO-3) brings the latest UAP dual band technology at an affordable price. Not only does this wireless access point offer dual band connectivity, but also the latest in 802.11ac wireless networking standard as well as a 3x3 dBI antenna configuration, offering up to 1300 Mbps connection speeds on the 5GHz band.
LinITX offers this 3 pack of Unifi Pro Wireless Access Points (UAP-AC-PRO-3) or for single units (without PoE injectors) we offer the newly upgraded UAP-AC-PRO-E, which can be found on our product page Ubiquiti Unifi AC Pro AP Wireless Access Point (new model).
The Unifi UAP AC Pro wireless access point simultaneously supports old and new generation wireless devices by offering dual-band operation with 3x3 MIMO technology for each band; this includes legacy support for 2.4Ghz 802.11g/n up to the latest 802.11ac, which provides greater connectivity speed for compatible devices. The UAP-AC-PRO has a range of up to 125m (400 ft) and 2 matching Gigabit Ethernet ports.
LinITX also stock a complete range of Unifi Network Switches, available in 8, 16, 24 & 48 port configurations with power options of 150w all the way up to 750w. Non-PoE options are also available with similar multiple port options. Please see our entire range of Unifi Network Switches available from LinITX.com
As with all Ubiquiti UBNT products, there is no license fee or subscriptions costs to use their excellent, free AirOS software, which allows unlimited scalability, whether you're a home owner or small to large business owner, you can use Ubiquiti products for virtually any wireless networking solution.
The Unifi Controller software (available on Windows, Mac and Linux) can be accessed through any standard web browser with most web-enabled devices. The Ubiquiti Unifi Controller allows an administrator to instantly provision thousands of Unifi Access Points, map networks, efficiently manage system traffic, and further provision individual Ubiquiti Unifi wireless devices.
Other Ubiquiti Unifi Wireless Access Points in this range:
uap, uap ac, uap ac pro, uap ac pro 3, uapacpro3, uap acpro, uapacpro 3, acpro3, ac pro 3, unifi ac, unifi ac pro, unifi pro 3, unifi pro ac
- Dimensions 196.7 x 196.7 x 35 mm
- Weight 360 g (450 g with Mounting Kits)
- Networking Interface (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Buttons: Reset
- Wi-Fi Standards 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Power Method:Passive Power over Ethernet (48V), 802.3af/803.2at Supported (Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC)
- Max. Power Consumption 9 W (20w with optional accesory)
- BSSID Up to Four per Radio
- Power Save Supported
- Wireless Security WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature -10 to 70C
- Operating Humidity 5 - 95% Condensing
- 2.4 GHz 3dBI Integrated
- 5 GHz 3dBI Integrated
- Max. TX Power: 2.4 GHz 22 dBm, 5 GHz 22 dBm
- Advanced Traffic Management:
- VLAN 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation Supported
- WMM Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients 200+
- Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
- 802.11a 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11n, 2.4 GHz (3x3) 6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS23, HT 20/40)
- 802.11n, 5 GHz (3x3) 6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS23, HT 20/40)
- 802.11ac, 5 GHz (3x3) 6.5 Mbps to 1300 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS9 NSS1/2, VHT 20/40/80)
- 802.11b 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 3 x UniFi AP AC Pro
- 3 x Mounting Bracket
- 3 x Ceiling Backing Plate
- 3 x Mounting Hardware