Ubiquiti UniFi Professional Outdoor Cat5e Ethernet Cable - Per Metre - UACC-CABLE-C5E-OUTDOOR-PRO-W-1
Linitx Quick Code # 17177
Manufacturer SKU: UACC-CABLE-C5E-OUTDOOR-PRO-W-1M
Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Inc
|Price||£0.55 EXC VAT||£0.54 EXC VAT||£0.54 EXC VAT||£0.53 EXC VAT||£0.52 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 888000|
Ubiquiti UniFi Professional Outdoor Cat5e Ethernet Cable - *Per Metre
*The quantity represents metres of cable, 1 added to the quantity is 1 metre of UACC-CABLE-C5E-OUTDOOR-PRO-W. Cable will be sent in one continuous length - i.e. Qty 10 ordered will be sent as a 10m length of cable.
Introducing the UniFi UACC-CABLE-C5E-OUTDOOR-PRO-W outdoor professional grade Cat5e Ethernet cable, which has been designed to resist harsh weather damage and electromagnetic interference.
The UniFi UACC-CABLE-C5E-OUTDOOR-PRO-W features a white, highly insulating, weatherproof jacket and built-in ESD drain wire. This cable also features 24 AWG solid copper conductor pairings and internal foil shielding to optimise connection stability and performance.
For longer runs, we also offer the UniFi UACC-CABLE-C5E-OUTDOOR-PRO-305M-W reel here.
- 24 AWG solid copper conductor pairings
- Insulated, white, weatherproof jacket
- Internal foil shielding
- Integrated ESD drain wire
- Cable colour: White
- Cable type: Category 5e
- Shielding type: STP
- Flame rating: VW-1 (UL1581)
- Conductor wire gauge: 24 AWG
- Conductor type: Solid bare copper
- Jacket material: Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
- Jacket diameter: 6 mm (0.24")
- Bend radius Min.: 24 mm (0.94")
- Storage temperature: -30 to 75°C (-22 to 167°F)
- Installation temperature: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Operation temperature: -40 to 80°C (-40 to 176°F)
- Anti-crosstalk divider: No
- Ripcord: Yes
- Standards: TIA/EIA-568-B.2
- ISO/IEC: 1180
Please note that links to other websites are beyond our control. We link in good faith and are not be responsible for their content.
UniFi UACC-CABLE-C5E-OUTDOOR-PRO-W Datasheet