Ubiquiti airFiber AF-5XHD WISP PtP Point to Point Radio 1Gbps+ AF-5XHD
Ubiquiti Networks AF-5XHD
|Price||£340.00 EXC VAT||£336.60 EXC VAT||£333.20 EXC VAT||£328.10 EXC VAT||£323.00 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
AF-5XHD - Ubiquiti airFiber AF5XHD WISP PtP Point to Point Radio
The Ubiquiti airFiber 5XHD WISP PtP Point to Point Radio (AF-5XHD) is a direct replacement for the AF-5X.
The Ubiquiti airFiber's provides low latency, long range capability, DFS flexibility, higher constellations, and better power output, along with improved receive sensitivity.
The airFiber 5XHD is designed specifically for the Wireless ISP industry from the ground floor up, it has custom LTU silicon and radio architecture to provide breakthrough performance.
The AF-5XHD features industry leading 21.2 bps/Hz spectral efficiency*, line-rate data packet processing for up to 1.34Gbps of real data throughput*, and innovative xtreme Range Technology (xRT).
Please ensure that the units are updated to the latest v1.1.1 firmware before use: Release note/download
- Programmable Transmit Power- The radio's transmit power level can be programmed up to +29 dBm.
- Programmable Duty Cycle (GPS synchronized frames)- The AF-5XHD allows configuration of asymmetric TX and RX duty cycles. TX ratios include 25%, 33%, 50%, 66.7%, and 75%.
- Configurable GPS Synchronization- The AF-5XHD offers configurable support for 2, 2.5, 4, and 5 ms frames. Timing is compatible with all other synchronous systems
- Split TX and RX Frequency- The radio can operate on different frequencies for TX and RX, allowing great flexibility for interference avoidance.
- Split TX and RX Channel Bandwidth- Support for different channel bandwidths for TX and RX allows users to scale required data capacity more efficiently.
- Adaptive Modulation up to 1024QAM- Adaptive modulation rates of up to 1024QAM (4096QAM with targeted upgrade) are supported.
- Dual Redundant Gigabit Ethernet Ports with PoE- The AF-5XHD has two Gigabit Ethernet ports that can be used to provide redundant PoE power.
- OFDM and OFDMA Support- The radio offers flexible scheduling for 2, 4, or 8 subchannels.
- Bluetooth Wireless Configuration- Use the built-in Bluetooth interface for wireless configuration.
- AlignLock Antenna Aiming Guard- This alerts the user when the radio or antenna aiming is changed due to tampering, impact, or storm damage.
- User-Configurable Interference Mitigation- Three user-selectable profiles support both high-interference and greenfield deployments for robust, optimal performance.
- Redundant Images for Fail-Safe Configuration- Creation of backup firmware images ensures fail-safe configuration and enhances reliability
- Persistent Spectrum Analysis with Dedicated RX- Perform real-time spectral analysis for the full band on live links without interrupting the link operation.
- Wide Voltage Range, Enhanced Surge Protection- The AF-5XHD has an operating voltage range of 19 - 50VDC and provides enhanced surge protection.
* Assuming 4096QAM; available with a future firmware upgrade.
|Dimensions||224 x 82 x 48 mm|
|RF Connectors||(2) RP-SMA Weatherproof (CH0, CH1) |
(1) SMA Weatherproof (GPS)
|GPS Antenna||External, Magnetic Base|
|Power Supply||24V, 1A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)|
|Power Method||Passive Power over Ethernet |
Pins 1, 2, 4, 5 (+) and Pins 7, 8, 3, 6 (-)
|Max. Power Consumption||6-12W|
|Supported Voltage Range||19-50VDC|
|Mounting||airFiber X Mount (Rocket Mount Compatible) |
GPS Pole Mount (Included)
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 55 C|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Data Port||(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port|
|Management Port||(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port|
|Processor||airFiber LTU IC|
|Maximum Throughput||1.34 Gbps|
|Packets per Second||2+ Million|
|Latency||1.5 ms - 3.5 ms|
* After installation of IP67 kit (Included).
- airFiber AF-5XHD
- GPS Antenna Mount
- External GPS Antenna
- Metal Strap
- Zip Ties (Qty. 2)
- Universal Bracket
- IP67 Upgrade Kit (Vent and Gasket)
- Gigabit PoE (24V, 1A) with Mounting Bracket
- UK Power Cord